Sunday, May 6, 2007

Reflection 3: I Appreciate & Count On Your Advice

I May Consult with my Friends, but You are My Most Trusted Advisor.
I like to talk to my girlfriends about my problems, but when it comes to my deepest needs and my biggest troubles, I turn to you, my other half, my lifetime partner. I know I can count on you to step back from any emotional landslide and look at my problem logically. You provide a fresh pair of eyes and a male perspective. Because you know me best and love me best and want what's best for me, I can trust you to help me sort through my options and make the right decision. You are my team captain, and you always have a game plan. I know you will give me good advice because you want us to both come out as winners.

'No gift is more precious than good advice.' ~Erasmus

The teaching of a wise person gives life. It is like a fountain that can save people from death. Proverbs 13:14

No comments: