Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Reflection 27: When You Use Your God-Given Talents, You Make Me Proud

I Want the Best for You, Which is Why I Want to See You Live Up to Your Full Potential.
God certainly designed someone special when He made you. With your unique gifts, you are a man meant to be a useful tool in His hands. As your biggest fan, I'm all in favor of that. I appreciate the talents you have, and I love to see you grow and use them. It makes me happy when you succeed. I'm as proud of your accomplishments as you are. I love to see others benefit from the good fallout that comes from your usefulness. When I see you in action, using your mind and your skills, I can't be anything but proud, because there is nothing better you can do than honor God by using the gifts God has given you.

'Do what you can, with what you have, where you are.' ~Theodore Roosevelt

That special gift of ministry you were given when the leaders of the church laid hands on you and prayed - keep that dusted off and in use. 1 Timothy 4:14

No comments: