Sunday, May 20, 2007

Reflection 19: Win or Lose, I'll Always Think You're Fantastic and Be Proud of You

No Matter How You Play the Game, You Are a Winner in My Eyes.
On the court or the field, I love watching you in action. As far as I'm concerned, no guy is worth watching but you. When you're playing games that are more sedentary, I admire your cleverness. In short, I just enjoy seeing you enjoy yourself. Don't ever think you always need to come out a winner for me to admire you. Whether you win or lose is irrelevant to me. I simply like to see you using those manly muscles God gave you. I just want to have fun with you. I don't need a game score to prove to me what you already know: that you're great. I hope you'll remember to enjoy the pleasures God brings your way and forget about who won and who lost.

'Competition is the spice of sports; but if you make spice the whole meal you'll be sick.' ~George Leonard

You show me the path of life. In your presence there is fullness of joy; in your right hand are pleasures forevermore. Psalm 16:11

No comments: