Sunday, August 17, 2008

Steady, As She Goes



This is a new favorite song/video for Joshua. He constantly asks for it and grins from ear-to-ear (along with his dancing) when we play it. I asked Shawn how he found it, and he said he was looking for something else and came across it and Joshua immediately went nuts over it. When I first saw it, I wasn't sure it was such a good video because the one guy is being mean to the others. But, I realized that what Joshua likes is the music itself. I do think it's interesting that each soap box car is created to mirror the part the member plays in the band. Joshua dances and dances to music...that he likes. And there are songs that we like that he doesn't and vice versa, which intrigues me. Mom said how he has such a good beat and rhythm already. She thinks maybe he'll grow up to be a drummer. I would love it! (I think...). It will be interesting to see if the garage he loves to be in now will someday turn into his music studio.

No comments: