Friday, August 15, 2008

Ni-ice

The other morning I woke up and was feeding Caleb in bed. When Joshua was done helping Daddy with his morning routine, he came into our room and climbed up in bed next to me. Then he started gently patting my arm and then rubbing my back with his hand, just like I would normally do to him if we were sitting next to each other. It was so sweet. I said, "Oh Joshua, you're so nice!" and then he kept doing it everytime we were near each other and said "ni-ice!"

I love how he's understanding more and more and talking more and more. He keeps life so interesting these days! The other day he did something really well and I said "Great job! High five!" and he slapped me five. Then a little later he did something else and came up to me and said "high five" with his hand already up waiting to be hit. Haaaa!!! Soooo cute!

No comments: