Sunday, August 17, 2008

Our Strong Little Smiler

Sometimes I feel bad that I post so much about Joshua and don't have as much to say about Caleb. I love Caleb to pieces, but Joshua's at such a fun age and is doing all sorts of new things that I want to write them down immediately. So, here's a post dedicated to Caleb.

After I posted about him sleeping like a champ, he was up every two hours the following night. I won't jinx myself again. He is doing well for the most part, though, eating between 2.5-3 hours during the day and usually 3-5 hours at night.

He also smiled at Daddy for the first time yesterday...a full blown ear-to-ear cheese with a coo afterwards. He smiles at me a lot, and he often smiles at Joshua, who just loves to be near his little brother. For some reason, he loves when I saw "ohhh" to him...I guess because he can coo back and it sounds similar.
He also doesn't look nearly as yellow to me, so I think the jaundice is behind us.

He has been moving forward every time I put him on his belly. And significantly foward...it makes me worry about giving him belly-time. Can his head handle his feet propelling him forward? It's bizarre to me. He's soooo strong!

Finally, he's still a poop-machine. Normally I wouldn't post about such things, but someday we'll look back at this and laugh. The other day he was passing gas really loudly and Joshua yelled out "Tooters!" which cracked me up! My silly boys! I love them sooo much!

No comments: