Sunday, August 17, 2008

E-I-E-I-OOOOO

While I'm feeding Caleb, I sometimes stick on a video for 20 minutes for Joshua to have something fun to do. His video on farmyard friends sings "Old MacDonald," and the other morning I heard him singing E-I-E-I-O....in tune!!! Then, he had his little leap frog radio that Cousin Jordon lent him (thanks!) and it has the tune on there but no words. He started singing along with the tune 'E-I-E-I-O!'

He also loves the song "This Old Man" which he played for Grandma & Grandpa Dziedzic yesterday...over and over again. They came to meet Caleb and brought a beautiful blanket she made for him, along with a Golden Book for Joshua with farm animals, which he loves. It was nice to see them.
So, our little boy can sing in tune, and he's not even 2-years-old! (I don't know what age is normal for that, but I was impressed...as a mom, I think you're always impressed by your kiddos.)

No comments: