Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Six-week Check-up

I can't believe my little boy turned six weeks old yesterday! The time has flown! I can't believe school starts next week for me, and I'll have my first evening away from the boys. It makes me kind of sad.
Caleb is a delightful baby. He's very easygoing and loves to cuddle. And his grin melts my heart. Tomorrow I'm getting the boys' pictures taken together at JC Penny's. I can't wait to see how they turn out!
Today was my six-week check-up. Everything looks great! My blood pressure was 110/64, which is low. Hooray! My weight was also less than before I got pregnant with Caleb. Double hooray! Now all my restrictions have been lifted.The nurse (an older lady) asked me what the baby's name was and I said "Caleb." She said "Joshua & Caleb...that's definitely better than Cain & Abel." Haaaa!!! Caleb has blessed our family so much. I'm thrilled to have such an adorable baby that looks up at me with his big blue eyes. Joshua loves his little brother, too, I can tell already. And Daddy said tonight as we were bathing him together (this little purdue-chicken is slippery when wet!) about what an easy baby he's been. Thank God for our bundle of joy!

No comments: