Thursday, August 21, 2008

Observant

If there's one word I could say to describe Bean at this age it's "observant." Last night when Caleb was napping, I sat down for the first time in awhile to play piano. Joshua loves the "ni-ano" and will often ask to play it by himself. Last night he asked to sit up with me. Then, he took my highlighter and started acting like he was marking the music, much like I do when I'm practicing. I was amazed...he hasn't even seen this for over a month and yet he didn't miss a beat! He loved playing and singing with me. I like this picture above because of Joshua's serious face...ever watching and ever learning.

This morning I was brushing my hair, and he opened the drawer and handed me my bottle of hairspray. Again, these aren't things we've taught him, he just does it himself. Last night after his bath, he grabbed Daddy's deoderant, opened it and put some under his arms (but over his PJ's). We were amused. He also tries to pat Caleb's back after he's done eating because he watches me trying to get Caleb to burp. Then after Caleb does, Joshua cries "S-cuzee." He's so cute!

No comments: