Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Family Painting Night Lives On

We had a few little friends who couldn't make it to Joshua's party, so we had a couple pumpkins left over. Since the boys had enjoyed painting their airplanes and their pumpkins at the Bean's party, I suggested we go ahead and paint the other little pumpkins one night last week (Monday? Tuesday? I don't honestly remember...). Daddy snapped a few pictures this time.
Caleb's was primarily blue & white; Joshua did yellow and green, and I did a mix of colors just trying to enjoy our time together. :)


I love these ages! I love my boys at these ages, I should say. And I've loved them at each stage, so I'm going to assume that I'll love each moment as they grow. But, having fun with something as simple as painting pumpkins for fall is my cup of tea. :)




Then I put them all outside to display, including the ones from before. They are all around our front porch area. Joshua's mum is also just starting to bloom. Every time I see it, I think of when he was born and smile. What a wonderful time of year! I love fall..and our family. We are so blessed to be raising three little "men in training."

No comments: