Thursday, September 8, 2011

Brothers of a Feather Nap Together

Sunday afternoon, Joshua decided to lay on the floor next to Ryan to watch him as he played (I'm thinking it was nap time and Caleb was probably already in bed). My Bean ended up falling asleep almost immediately. Ryan eventually fell asleep next to him, from what Daddy told me. (I had been out jogging that afternoon and came home to find these two like this in our office). It was SO sweet that I had to snap a couple pictures.
Once I got back, Daddy finally mowed our yard. I was SO glad he did even though he was tired because it poured on Monday and the entire rest of the week. Our yard already looked like our house was a "repo" - every time we see high grass on other houses in other developments we think that someone is getting repossessed. Well, ours was simply high because we had plans on the nice days and it rained on days Shawn was able to mow. But, luckily, he was able to get it done on Sunday since we didn't have plans.
My boys love each other! I am a blessed mama.

No comments: