Monday, May 24, 2010

The Color Purple

Saturday afternoon, the boys & I were coloring in the office. Joshua told me his favorite color was purple. He said he liked it better than yellow, pink or green. I said okay, thinking I never really knew before what his favorite might be. As I was asking him, do you like it better than X color, he would say "oh, yes!" Then he said he liked blue better than purple. So, I thought blue must be his favorite. As I continued to ask, he liked blue better than purple, pink, brown, black, green, orange, etc. But when I got to red, he said he liked red better than blue. What?!?! So, again I asked him and he liked it better than all the other colors, except when I got to purple. Then he liked purple better.

So, Joshua likes blue better than purple, red better than blue and purple better than red. If you can figure that out, be my guest! Since red & blue make purple, I'm going to guess that purple is his favorite, MAYBE! Silly Bean!

No comments: