Monday, July 7, 2008

Tomorrow's the Big Day!

Please keep us all in your prayers this week. Tomorrow morning, July 8, we will be welcoming our second son into the world. Please pray that he does well and is healthy! Also, please pray for me. This is the first time I'll really be "conscious" for the whole episode since last time I thought I was going in for a migraine and was on a fair amount of drugs until they decided to take the Bean.
Also pray for Joshua as this is the first time we'll be away from each other for an extended period of time. Pray that he enjoys his time with his sitters and gets lots of attention and doesn't give anyone more than they can handle! Also, pray that he enjoys having a little brother and that they'll be good buddies.For anyone who would like to visit us in the hospital, we would love to see you. However, I'd like to ask that you call first and make sure we're feeling up to it. Even though this is our second kiddo, I still don't really know what to expect. Most likely we'd be thrilled to see you, though. I'll post pictures as soon as I can!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Praying for you as you head to the delivery room tomorrow. May you have peace and strength. Love you.
Connie

Julie said...

been thinking and praying for you off and on all day yesterday!