Friday, July 11, 2008

More Caleb Pictures

Our expanded family...Shawn, Joshua, Caleb and me!
We decided on Caleb's middle name after much deliberation. I suggested we go with an "Indian" name... Caleb 'Sir-poots-a-lot' Good. While this name would be quite fitting, we went with Caleb Luke Good. Luke means worship.So far, Caleb is my little snuggle bug. He LOVES to be held by the Mama. And, I love cuddling with him. He seems so tiny compared to Joshua now, yet so big compared to my first newborn baby.Daddy is also in love with his newest bundle of joy. Shawn's a great father to both his kiddos. He's been the diaper changer in the hospital and is doing a great job as I try and recover.Caleb is so precious. I didn't know what it would be like to have two kids. Could I love anyone as much as I love Joshua? The answer is a resounding YES! I love this little guy so much already.Please pray that we would both be healthy and do well once we get home.

1 comment:

Julie Garner said...

He is so cute! I can't stand it! And I love the name. Caleb Luke. Beautiful!

Seriously, let me know how I can help you when you get home. Don't over do it. It will be tempting. But you need to rest and recover, My Friend! I'm here if you need me!