Saturday, July 19, 2008

Happy Birthday!

A big happy birthday wish to my precious mom! I think she looks very young. Thank you for taking care of Joshua the week we were in the hospital. He had a great time!
Mom was so sweet to cancel her vacation plans with her family to come home and stay with Joshua while we were welcoming Caleb into the world. She also took two days off work this week to play with the Bean while I was recovering. She bought me some nursing tanks and toys for the Bean as well as a few other items I needed, which is so sweet. She's been a super big help! Joshua loves his "Ma-maw." I'm sure Caleb will, too.
Mom has a way of just knowing what needs done and doing it...from putting on a new vacuum bag to throwing laundry in the washer to taking Joshua outside to play. She's been a God-send, which has been true my whole life. She's become more than my mom; she's also my friend.
Also a happy birthday to her "twin," my niece Emma who turns three years old today. Hope you both have a special happy day!

No comments: