Monday, July 7, 2008

Growing Up So Fast

This summer has been a slow one and a fast one all at the same time. I can't believe it's already 7/7 (Happy Anniversary to my sister Jen and her husband Mike!). I see Joshua learning and understanding more each day, which I'm grateful for. Now when we ask him if he's ready for bed, he'll often tell us yes or no. When we say 'it's time for a clean diaper,' he walks into the nursery by the changing table. When I say it's time to 'brush our teeth,' he goes to the bathroom to get his toothbrush. It's amazing to me as he adds more to his vocabulary.
I love that he loves music and he will break into a dance move at any given moment. This picture - again stolen from the Ginder's blog - is of Joshua dancing with his Uncle Kevin. They are officially buddies since Kevin also likes to dance with him. This is the last day that it will be just me and the Bean at home. I've been trying to enjoy each moment, even though I've been feeling a little yucky ever since I got my bloodwork done this morning. Please pray I'm not catching anything and this is just nerves!

No comments: