Monday, July 28, 2008

Three Weeks Old

We've survived the first three weeks! I've been out of the hospital for over two weeks and am healing well. I also survived my first day of being alone with the boys yesterday, and I think it went better than I expected. I started by taking them for a walk, Caleb in the Snuggli and Bean in the stroller. Then we played in the garage (Joshua's favorite hang out) and our backyard, where Joshua & I played ball and he swung at golf balls. We also sat down for meals, and I got some time to play with Joshua while Caleb was content sitting in the boppy pillow. Our only real issues are when I'm feeding Caleb. Those are the moments that Joshua is just dying to be held. So, please pray for us both that we can get into more of a routine. Today, on the other hand, has not been so easy. I guess we'll have days that are good and bad!
This morning Caleb sneezed and Joshua went over to him and said something that I didn't hear right away. I said to Joshua, "What?" and he replied "BLESS YOU!" much louder. How cute! I'm amazed by the connections he makes everyday. I love both my boys very much.

No comments: