Thursday, July 24, 2008

Bath Time at the Good Household

Joshua & Daddy were playing outside tonight as I was feeding Caleb. When Joshua came in, he came running up to me and said "UP!" As I held him in my arms, I realized that he was muddy and WET! I have no idea what they were doing out there, but it was bath time for sure. Caleb also needed a bath, so Daddy bathed the Bean in our tub and I gave Caleb a sponge bath on the changing table in the nursery.
I love the picture above. Joshua knows he's not allowed to stand on his chair, but he so badly wants to see Caleb when he's laying in the crib making noise. So, he smiled quickly for the camera like "I'm not doing anything? Would a boy with a face this sweet do something bad?"
Caleb looked shocked! He has the best faces. I can't believe how expressive he already is for being just over two weeks old. I also loved his fuzzy little hair after his bath.
He's really a good baby and only cries when we put him down, which is problematic for getting anything done. But, I'll try to enjoy it while it lasts. I'm also trying to find ways to include Joshua as I hold Caleb and vice versa. I've been known to have both boys on my lap at the same time.Daddy put Joshua's PJ bottoms on and left off his shirt so the "lotion could dry" (in his words). I love Bean's fuzzy little hair, too. My precious boys take after their Daddy. And I love all three of them!Who knew bathtime could be so fun?

No comments: