Saturday, June 16, 2007

The Toofy Smile that Brightens My Day

On Thursday afternoon, Nonie came over to see Joshua, so I took the opportunity to head to the gym. When I came back, she said how good he was and cuddly and how he kept giving her his kisses, which I love. He can't pucker his lips yet, but there's no mistaking the kiss he's trying to give. That night, Shawn was playing with him so I could finish up a copy project, and Joshua rolled several times to get over to be right next to him. He also scootches on his butt, and gets into the crawling position and rocks. So, he's not yet fully crawling, but he's definitely mobile and curious. Last night we were working on his physical therapy playing, and he's doing a great job with trunk rotation and getting into the crawling position with no problems.
Yesterday afternoon, I went to the hairdresser and mom watched Joshua. She said he kept moving off the blanket she had laid down for him to pull up the grass while she would keep moving him back onto it. Silly Bean! After I was finished, I took her to get Jamie's car from the Subaru dealership since it was just inspected. She told me that he had a seizure Friday morning that scared them both pretty bad. She was bawling and hates to see him suffering, and I feel terrible because I truly don't know how to help them other than pray. Please pray for both of them, that the Lord would show them mercy and kindness until He takes Jamie home to be with Him.
Our appointment for Joshua to go back to CHOP is scheduled for Monday, June 25. Please pray that they find out whatever they need to so he doesn't throw up anymore. Poor little guy! He's such a smiley, happy baby, though. I love his toothy grin. It brightens my day and mood.

No comments: