Thursday, June 28, 2007

Reflection 47: Always Remember that God is With You No Matter What.

God Will Be With You in Any Adventure to Which He Calls You.
Life is a series of adventures, isn't it? And sometimes a new adventure can look scary, even to a man as brave as you are. Illness, loss, risk - who knows what lies further down the road for us? Who knows what difficult decisions you will be called to make? One thing you can know: God will be with you every step of the way. That's why He wants you to keep your hero's attitude, to be ready to follow Him wherever He leads you. He wants you to be like the ancient hero Joshua, who refused to let giants scare him away from the Promised Land. I know God has your own Promised Land waiting for you. He'll make sure you get there.

'All the resources of the Godhead are at our disposal!' ~Jonathan Goforth

Don't be afraid, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you with my victorious right hand. Isaiah 41:10

No comments: