Monday, June 4, 2007

Reflection 32: You Show Me You Love Me by Considering My Feelings When We're Making Important Decisions

When You Make It Your Goal That All Our Major Decisions Be Made In Unity, You Give Me Tangible Proof of Your Love.
Nothing is worse for a wife than to feel that her happiness doesn't matter to her husband. When her concerns are dismissed and her needs are ignored, words of love ring hollow. Thank you for understanding that. Your willingness to listen to my point of view when we're making decisions show me you respect me. Your openness to making plans we can both be excited about assures me that I'm part of the team. Your refusal to indulge yourself at the cost of my peace of mind makes me feel more loved than any present you could ever by me. Your consideration, my darling husband, is all I ever really need.

'The vital C's in marriage: Communication, Consideration, Cooperation, Companionship, and Commitment.' ~Author Unknown

You husbands must give honor to your wives. Treat her with understanding as you live together. She may be weaker than you are, but she is your equal partner in God's gift of new life. If you don't treat her as you should, your prayers will not be heard. 1 Peter 3:7

No comments: