Monday, June 18, 2007

9 Months Old Already!

It's my 9-month birthday, and mommy brought out the camera again. I can't seem to get away from it no matter how hard I try. At least Aunt Missy bought me this puppy to keep me company. I'm maxin' & relaxin' in a t-shirt bought for me by Grandma and the chair bought for me by Grandma & Grandpa Ginder. Maybe today we'll get to go outside!Why am I wearing a hat on such a hot day, I wonder?My puppy & I will solve the mystery together. I think it's because I'm going to be a Redskins fan just like Daddy & Grandma Ginder.Everywhere I go with mommy & daddy, people comment on my bright blue eyes. Mommy loves the above picture of me, which reallly shows how adorable they are. Meanwhile I'm trying to play with the diaper stacker hanging from my crib. Yesterday I knocked over the trash can in the playroom to see what was in it - yuck! Mommy scolded herself for allowing it being within my reach now since I'm so curious.Hey, what are you doing today? I'd love to hear from you. Please leave a comment to say hello!
I'll leave you with a smile to brighten your day! The picture below is also a link to a video. Thanks for stopping by the site on my 9 month birthday!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Josh,
I just can't believe you are 9 months already!!! You are just too cute. I know it's hot, but I love the hat. You're going to be a chick magnet!
Tell your Mom I said HI!
Love, Suzy

Julie Garner said...

Holy Cuteness, Joshua! And how big are you?! My goodness...suddenly you look like a little kid and not so much a baby. Big Boy!

Also, you need to wear your hat to keep the sun out of your face and prevent sun burn. I know...it's stupid. Ask Jude. He hates hats! But don't be like him--yanking them off every chance you get. No, no! :-)

Love you guys!
Julie

Anonymous said...

Look at him sitting up so well and showing off all those teeth! How adorable!
Isn't it hard to believe how quickly these little ones change?

Anonymous said...

Joshua, you are a bit of heaven come down to earth. I love you a bushel and a peck:) Grandma