Thursday, December 22, 2011

What now?

Joshua is doing well with sounding out words. When Daddy took the boys individually to shop for each other, Joshua saw the word "Now" and said "No...w" - NOAH! Like my friend!" Haaa!!!
In these pictures, the Bean is being silly and wearing the beach ball Mrs. Zimmerman (his preschool teacher) gave him as a hat. Daddy blew it up that night while I was at my final class, and he's been playing with it ever since. He also received a book on "When Will It Snow?" and he's been begging to have a snowball battle with me. When I tell him we need it to snow first, he asks God for it to snow. So, I fear it won't be long until we see more white stuff! I know God answers our prayers! The other gift Joshua got was from Mrs. Perez (the aide in his classroom who he highly likes) - it was a photo album with some different craft ideas in it. One is a volcano! I think we'll have fun with it. :) :) :)

No comments: