Thursday, September 23, 2010

Hurray for Caleb Luke!

Last night, Wednesday, September 22, Caleb had his first success on the potty! He was wearing big boy undies, recognized that he had water coming, and got some into the potty. Great job, my little Bluke!

I couldn't sleep last night, so I tiptoed into Caleb's room, picked him up out of his crib and rocked him while he was passed out. He's a pretty deep sleeper, so he barely stirred when I grabbed him and he continued his Zzzz's as I cuddled with him. How quickly they grow! I'm so excited for him to learn new things and reach new stages, and yet I miss my tiny little baby, too.He no longer requires being rocked to sleep or really even a crib, but how I cherish those precious cuddle times. There is no more calming and peaceful feeling than a sleeping little one tucked up in your arms. I am ever so thankful for God entrusting me with His children. I love these little boys more than I ever knew was even possible.

Thank you, God, for both my sons! I love you, Joshua Douglas & Caleb Luke. You are both growing physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually. May you always seek and trust God each step of the way, as we sing together each night. :)

No comments: