Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Extended Family Pics

On Tuesday, July 27, we met my side of the family at Greenfield Park to get extended family photos. I would say the 'Doane' side of the family, but funny enough - none of us are Doane's anymore. Mom has changed her name twice since she was a Doane and the rest of us have also gotten married. My sister had a girl from her church, I think, take the pictures. For $40 she met us at the park and gave us a CD of all the pictures she took with her nice camera. I think you can tell she's not professional in how the spacing is on some of them. But that price is a lot cheaper than you'd get any one else for, and it's nice to have some photos for this point in time in our lives. The entire family is above, and Mom and us girls are below:
Here are the couples - Mike & Jen McGowan on the left, Shawn & Valerie Good in the middle, and Becky & Tim Ingold on the right.
I thought these two pictures below were nice of us girls.
In the above picture, we're in reverse birth order (Jen's the oldest on the right, Becky's the middle, and I'm the youngest). Being the youngest feels pretty good when you're in your 30s! ;-)
Here's all the grandchildren above and Grandma & grandkids below.
Here are the boy cousins. Daniel is in between Caleb & Joshua, and John is next to Caleb Luke.
Here's the best one of our family. Most of the time, Caleb wasn't looking. I think our spacing is a little weird, and my necklace was turned around. But, such is life. We just had really good family pictures taken, so that's okay.
Here's Jen's family: Grace is tallest and oldest, then Faith with the dark hair, next is Emma in front next to Daniel and then Jen is holding baby John.
Here are Becky & Tim who chose not to have any kids. I think she's missing out, but that's just my opinion!
And here's Mom in front of the water fountain, displaying her new contacts. Ken chose not to come along, I guess.
And here's my hottie hubby & me.
I would love these pictures if my necklace weren't twisted. Dangit!
I thought this one was particularly cute of the Bean!
And this one was cute of Caleb:
And I loved this one of Joshua giving me a kiss - he's such a good boy.
And here's me tickling Caleb Luke.

I also loved this black & white shot of the Bean.
He loves his cousin Emma, who's just a little over a year older than him. Here they are together:

Enjoy the pictures!

No comments: