Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Beach Pics - Part 2

I thought this picture of our entire group turned out great! We had just finished eating at Grotto Pizza, one of my favorites - a must-have at the beach! Even though Shawn's not a big fan, he's sweet to humor me.
Here are the Grube's. Chris ate an entire pizza all by himself!
Joshua liked the 'pizza bread' (or the crust) the best. In fact, besides the fries we ordered, that's all he ate.
Caleb Luke would NOT sit still. Oh, such innocent eyes... but not so innocent when you're two!
The Bean wanted to sit next to Isabella.
I think Izzy took the picture of me below. I had our take-out container as we were heading out of Grotto with the kiddo's balloons. Next stop was the boardwalk.
As I posted about before, Lisa had extra ride tickets left over from earlier in the week. I thought the Bean's face in the picture below was priceless.
And I didn't get any of us on the carousel, which she did. I thought these turned out well.
Then we met back up with the Dehart's, who had left since their little ones don't like rides. We took a few family pictures, and Joshua decided he wanted to get a shot or two with him & his friends.
I thought all the family pictures turned out well. Here's our family at the beach 2010:
Here's the Grube Family:
And the Dehart Family:
We didn't see these folks the rest of the night since we lost them as we were all walking with strollers in a crowded area and we fell behind, losing them all together. We did see almost the entire boardwalk, though.
Later that night, the kids went into Isabella's room to see her lady bug that lights up spots or stars or something on the ceiling when the lights are turned out. Joshua thought this thing was WAY cool!
And I thought the pictures were cute.
I completely missed when this photo of Don was taken, but I did chuckle when I saw it. :) :) :)
After the beach the next day just before we left, we enjoyed some time at the pool.
After swimming a little while, we packed our stuff to come home. It was a gorgeous day out!

No comments: