Thursday, July 15, 2010

More Fireworks!

My friend Lisa emailed me her pictures from the 4th of July, and I thought some of them were too good not to share. The one above is the best one of our family, I think! And here's their family below:
And Joshua & Isabella enjoying the sparklers.

















When we first arrived at our spot that evening to watch the Marietta fireworks, both boys sat on the blanket and Isabella put her arm around Joshua and said "it's okay" as he was anxious for them to start.
I LOVED the pictures of the boys & Daddy below. Look at Shawn's face in both these pictures as the boys are watching the fireworks go off in the sky.
And little Caleb's face below is priceless:
The fireworks were beautiful but it was especially neat to watch the kids' reaction to them.

Isabella thought they were a little too loud. Her parents held her ears as she watched. Our boys were enthralled for the most part, but Caleb still had a hard time sitting still.
Here are Chris & Lisa enjoying them... they were so sweet to let me have one of their chairs with my bum ankle.
Here's the rest of the gang from that night:
We used the boys towels as make-shift blankies when they got tired. Eventually Caleb came and cozied up with me.
Here's a random shot of us watching the exciting fireworks. Thanks for the pictures, friend!

No comments: