Sunday, July 25, 2010

More Campfire Stories

We were giggling just the other day again about Joshua's "Family Tree." Each year at the cabin, we make a big circle around the campfire, and we all sort of have our spots that we typically sit in. Directly near ours there's an extremely large tree that blocks some of our view of other folks. Probably in years past, the circle wasn't as large so it went in front of this tree, but as more and more children become part of the family, the circle grows and now includes this tree. Joshua kept calling it his family tree, which made us laugh. :)
Joshua would also tell Ma-maw that he had to check something in the camper. She'd let him go in, he'd look around without touching anything and as soon as she wasn't in his sight, he'd bolt out of there to make sure he wasn't alone. It was cute. "Hmm.... I need to check something." Another expression that I keep hearing now is "OH, I SEE!" which I think I heard Pa-paw say first. My Bean is a funny little guy. :) :) :)

No comments: