Sunday, July 25, 2010

Hmmm...How 'Bout?

One of my favorite expressions of Caleb's that is SOOO adorable to hear (in fact, I realize that we need to get a video of it before it disappears) is when he wrinkles up his nose and says "hmmm... how 'bout____" as he gives you a choice or an option. I don't think I realized how much I say this until I hear him do it all the time. How 'bout XYZ for lunch, how 'bout we go here first, etc. But, his facial expression as he says "hmmm" is just priceless!
The first day that Ma-maw & Pa-paw were in town, we met them along with Aunt Missy & Uncle Kevin at the park with their dogs, Baby Girl and Bandit. Caleb LOVES dogs. He loves animals of all kinds, actually, and they make him so curious. He wanted to hold Baby Girl's leash, and much to my surprise, Aunt Missy let him. She was right there to monitor, but she let him hold it, and he was a proud little boy!
He puffed out his chest as we all laughed. He was loving it!
He thought it was cute when Baby Girl went up to other people, but when she went to walk his way, he wasn't sure what to do, so he walked away and eventually dropped the leash after a few feet, which Missy or Ma-maw picked up. It was so precious!

No comments: