Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Babies...How They Grow!

Here are some random pictures I downloaded today. Joshua loves when Caleb stands up in his crib. Joshua climbed up on the chair next to the crib so they could laugh at each other. I love that they are pals! This afternoon Caleb woke up from his nap before the Bean, and he was kind of fussy, or at least not quite himself...then when Joshua got up, he was all smiles again. I think he was missing his brother. Here is Joshua in his new Engineer hat, which Shawn brought home from work. This picture was taken just after Joshua had destroyed the playroom. Shawn calls it "lived in" while I call it "A MESS!"
And here are the boys at our playdate last week. I didn't realize I hadn't downloaded those pics yet...it's been a busy week!I love my boys! They are so different and both so special! Well, it's time for me to do some other things before turning in for the night...goodnight!

No comments: