Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Cousins

I realize it's been awhile since I've posted the happenings of our family. Life has been busy with two little ones! So, I don't get on the computer as much as I once did. But, I want to continue to journal about our life happenings for my kiddos.On Saturday, February 21, Nonie & Poppy agreed to watch Joshua so we could work on our powder room. I went to a funeral - or celebration of life - for a guy from our old church with my mom, who knew the family that morning. Shawn worked hard the whole day long without finishing the project. Such is life! We headed up to Berks County for supper and enjoyed both the delicious meal and fun company.
Joshua & Jordon play so nicely together. For Jordon being so much older than the Bean, he is so loving and gentle with him, and they play and play and play. Nonie called them "kindred spirits" and I would agree. They really love each other and Joshua had a great time. Thanks for watching him for us!

No comments: