Sunday, March 8, 2009

Caleb Turns Crazy 8!

Today I turned eight months old. Unfortunately, I also caught Joshua's cold. I've been coughing all day, and while it's miserable for me, mommy thinks my little cough is adorable.
I'm also working on my second top tooth, which will give me four teeth altogether. I'm now grinding my bottom teeth with my top ones, which isn't so adorable.
I'm better at picking up small objects and feeding myself, and my newest accomplishment is dancing. Whenever music comes on, I flap my arms to the beat, which impressed Grandma tonight (who watched me & Joshua while Mommy & Daddy went to small group).The above picture is mommy's favorite from this batch. She thinks I'm cute! What can I say? I love to play, to babble, to smile at Daddy, to explore how things work, and to crawl fast! I also love time outside, and I got to slide down the slide and swing in the baby swing for the first time yesterday while we were at Stoner Park. We also spent some time outside today since it was another beautiful day. This afternoon, Mommy rearranged my closet and stored all my 6-9 month clothing and put all the 12-month clothing into my dresser/armoire. She also put away baby burp clothes and dug out some shoes for that bin. It's hard to believe I'm growing up so fast, she says! The time changed has messed up my schedule a little bit today, but that's okay. It's worth another hour of daylight. I hope spring is here to stay! Happy 8-month birthday to me! Please pray I feel better tomorrow and get rid of this nasty cold and cough!

No comments: