Monday, December 1, 2008

Shawn's $5 Hair

So I forgot to post about the funniest moment on Thanksgiving. I have to preface the comment by saying that Alicia was telling us that everything for Jordon is $5 these days. Then as we were all sitting at the dining room table enjoying our turkey, there was a moment of silence in the conversation that was broken by Jordon proclaiming, "Yeah, Shawn, you and your $5 hair!" I howled. We all howled! My precious husband and his hair (which does need a trim). The comment was funny on so many levels. Leave it to Jordon to make us all giggle. :)

A couple weeks ago we were going through some pictures in our filing cabinet, and I found some of Shawn surfing from a long time ago. I thought he looked hot, so I kept them out. :) Others got tossed while others got filed back again for more amusement later. Enjoy...him and his '$5 hair.'

No comments: