Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More Funny Bean Moments

Last week, Joshua told me his white crayon was broken (which, ironically, is one of the few crayons that looks brand new). I didn't understand at first, but then I realized he thought it was "broken" because he couldn't see any color going on the white paper. Haaa!

That same night, he climbed onto Daddy's back and was so excited to get a "horsey" ride. He shouted with glee "Okay, READY! One, two...FIVE!" Haaaa!!! He really must not like the number three, for some reason.

He also told us the other day when we asked him if he had gone to the bathroom, "I STINK-Y!" Yes, it was the truth.

My final funny Bean moment came from yesterday. I watched the Charlie Brown Christmas episode with him that we had recorded Monday night. When it was over, he asked me for more "Schroeder" (sp?). I hadn't even known who that was until this time seeing it (and I've watched it every year of my life, almost). But, Joshua picked him out as the piano player right away and danced each time he would play a song. He LOVED it! And, so did I!

No comments: