Friday, December 5, 2008

Saying a Prayer for His Little T-Bear

Shawn & I take turns tucking Joshua in at night. It's one of our cutest times of the day as Joshua is winding down and very snuggly. He now tells us to "close the door and lay down" as we enter his room. It's cute and funny. Daddy gets to do this more than me because I'm often feeding Caleb his (hopefully) last meal of the day. But, I love it when I get to go in and read him his story, say prayers, sing to him and cuddle with him. Daddy created a routine of saying goodnight to Joshua's beloved t-bear, along with the Bean. The other night, Shawn came out and told me that Joshua held up his little t-bear, mumbled a bunch of things Shawn couldn't quite make out, and then Joshua proclaimed "AMEN!" He was praying for his little t-bear. He is a darling little boy. :)

No comments: