Monday, June 2, 2008

A "Blah" Thursday

Thursday I woke up in the morning before Joshua and started cleaning the house while waiting for him to stir, including starting laundry and dusting, etc. Then...I started violently vomitting. I guess there was a stomach bug going around, and I evidently got it. Thankfully Shawn was able to come home and stay with Joshua because I spent most of the day in bed then, not necessarily sleeping but just feeling weak and yucky. I felt mostly better that night, thank God! Joshua was still schnarky from his cold and very glad to have his Dadda home with him.

Friday I woke up and started where I left off with cleaning, making sure everything's ready for when the baby decides to arrive. I went through Joshua's clothing and put things in boxes that are too small now and made sure his summer things were out. All his clothes are now in a big boy dresser. I also did the normal house chores, but Shawn sweetly offered to clean the bathrooms for me so I could take a break Friday night. I told him I truly didn't mind, but he insisted. What a gem! He works all day and then wants to pamper Joshua & me at night - I couldn't ask for a better husband! That night we went out and bought the new baby a baby book, a cover for the boppy pillow and some newborn and size one diapers. I also went through Joshua's closet and moved his things over to the new room. Little by little, we're getting there!

No comments: