Sunday, June 22, 2008

Ridin' Dirty

Okay, I've shared Joshua's favorite music video. You can see mine at http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-xEzGIuY7kw. I love Weird Al Yankovic, and this song "White 'n Nerdy" was created as a spoof off of the song "Ridin' Dirty." Too bad many of my friends could fit this description - I like 'em smart. And, I fit the description of 'whiter than sour cream' which I tell Shawn all the time (as I apply more sunscreen). Here's Joshua "ridin' dirty" in his car from our neighbors. He's wearing his new 'Atlanta Braves' outfit from Grandma & Grandpa Ginder - thanks for the gift!
Today was beautiful out, so after church and a nap, we spent the entire day outside as Daddy worked on our overgrown landscaping and pressure washing the deck and brick of our house. Joshua loves to run in and out of the garage with his toys, and he's enjoying this car more and more.
His car is parked in between Mommy & Daddy's. He must get his driving 'skills' from the Momma!

No comments: