Thursday, January 10, 2008

Bean in a Bucket

Our little climber climbs into everything, including his toy bin. The only problem is that once he's in, he can't figure how to get out without toppling it over. While we try to help him out, if he's not done being in there, he just hops back in. Oh, silly boy!
This is Joshua playing in the bucket Grandma Good got him for Christmas. He's in his PJ's because it was almost bedtime when the picture was taken. Speaking of bed, Joshua has decided against sleeping again for some reason. He still hasn't gotten his one-year molars, so I don't know if it's teeth or if he's not feeling well or if he just thinks he doesn't need to sleep. The other night he SCREAMED the entire night long, even when I was holding him which is very out of character. I'm feeling like I'm walking in semi-zombie mode now. Three days of not sleeping through the night is taking its toll on me. Please, Joshua, sleep for eight hours straight! I was very sad when I thought of going through the sleepless nights with the new baby. I know they're worth it in the end, but that makes you feel so bizarre when you don't rest. I asked Joshua if he was ready for some breakfast this morning, and he said "sure!" Sometimes he doesn't respond and other times he does. It's so cute. He wasn't too 'sure' about the peaches I gave him with his cheerios and milk this morning. I thought they were delicious! Oh well.Today Joshua is spending the day with Nonie. I had a dentist cleaning/checkup this morning (which everything looks good -hooray!) and then my plan is to try to catch up on Millersville work since classes start Monday. But, I had a couple writing jobs come in and now I'm taking a quick break to blog. My eyes are also getting very heavy, so I may try to take a power nap. Or exercise. Probably the nap...anyone shocked?

No comments: