Saturday, October 26, 2013

School Pictures :)

Joshua's school pictures were taken on Friday, October 18. Thankfully, this was BEFORE he protested to ever wearing a button-down shirt or sweater to school. "Mom," he says "no one else wears 'church clothes' to school." UGH! How can he be so opinionated on what he wears already? I asked him if he'd ever been made fun of for wearing "church clothes" and he said no, but he'd rather wear jeans and sweatshirts. Sigh. I told him he could start a trend of looking nicer. I told him we have all these nice clothes. He'll [begrudgingly] give in some days, but most days it's t-shirts or sweatshirts and jeans or warm-up pants.
 
All that said, I think his school picture turned out nice.
Caleb's school pictures were taken somewhere around that time. This was the exact button-down shirt and sweater that Joshua had his 6-year pictures taken in. I LOVE it! Since they are both into soccer, this was one of my favorite outfits. But, now that big brother is protesting sweaters, I struggle to get one on Caleb, too. He's not as hard to convince, but he'd rather be in "comfortable" things, too. However, he loves turtlenecks. Only he calls them "Long Necks" (like dinosaurs) - isn't that the sweetest thing? It makes Shawn and I chuckle every time we hear him say it. ;-)

No comments: