Monday, October 28, 2013

Fall Soccer :) GOAAALLLL!!!


This was a picture of Caleb's soccer team this year. Soccer went from September-November. The boys had practices Monday nights and games on Sundays. On October 20, the same day as my race, Caleb scored his first goal at a game. In fact, he scored twice that day! SO exciting!!!
Unfortunately, Joshua didn't score during a game this year. He had what I would call a "ball hog" on his team who didn't pass and scored all the goals. He was really good, but the coach didn't encourage them to work on things like passing, etc. I know his coach from last year (whose son was on Joshua's team again this year) was also a little disappointed. BUT, Joshua still had fun. I'm not sure soccer is his thing, but he enjoyed the experience.

Sports kept us really busy this fall, and they'll be swimming in the winter and playing baseball in the spring. I guess I'll have to get used to it!!!

No comments: