Friday, October 25, 2013

Little Ninjas

Once school was back in session, I took Caleb to Little Ninjas one afternoon at Universal. The helper wasn't too keen on me sitting and watching, but I promised not to say anything and leave if I was a disturbance to Caleb at all. I had always watched in the other dojang, and she agreed that it was fine. I had already gone to the early morning pump class and ran, so I didn't need to exercise and just wanted to enjoy some time with my middle son while Ryan played in the kids' club.
Miss Jody set up stations for the kids. The first one had a manican named "Bob." The kids were allowed to hit Bob and take out some aggression on him with this pole. It seriously looked like SO much fun! I wish they had something like that for adults!
They hit him three times, then went to the next station where they army crawled under something and then rolled onto a mat (where Caleb rolled awkwardly and hurt his neck and hasn't had the burning desire to go back since...bummer, but I think we'll get him there eventually).
Then at the next station, they had to duck under Miss Jody's wand and squat down doing their punches. It was cute to watch.
The kids all love Miss Jody and have a great time in Little Ninjas!

No comments: