Monday, January 30, 2012

Pinterested?

Cousin Jessica 'invited' me to a wesbite called Pinterest. I've seen so many people commenting on it that I thought I must truly check it out. I heard that it's addicting, though, and it really can be. That lazy Sunday I spent a good part of the day checking out new recipes, looking at pictures of people's idea of fashion and home beauty, and most of all getting ideas for kiddo crafts and activities. FUN! I  have to limit my own time on there.
One idea I saw was taking bottles of food coloring and painting the snow outside. Even though it had warmed up significantly since the snow the day before, I decided to give it a try with the boys. And while they may not be "Van Gogh" they had a blast creating their own art. This one is a keeper for the next snow fall.
Even Ryan enjoyed our time outside (again, it was warm even though there was still snow on the ground). This is one idea that piqued my interest, even though I didn't repin it. :) :) :) I would recommend it to other mamas and kiddos. Good times at the Good household!

No comments: