Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Baby Ryan's First Big Boy Bath

Saturday, January 21, after we gave the older boys their bath, I decided that Ryan is officially old enough to skip the baby tub in our big bath tub and simply put him on the mat in the tub. (Looking at these pictures, I think it's time for a new mat!). He LOVED it! He absolutely enjoys every minute of bath time, unlike his oldest brother.
It was next to impossible to get a picture of him because he was splashing around and having a great time!
I only put a couple inches of water in there, and I gave him one toy. He loved the little boat and chewed on it and batted it around in the water.
His favorite toy, though, was the silver drain circle that he kept trying to grab at. Silly little Schnook! It made me giggle. He enjoys the water and he enjoys the splashing. Once I put the camera down, I washed him with the Johnson & Johnson wash (my first boy to not be allergic to its scent!), rinsed him off, and scooped him in his hooded towel. Then I put the wonderful smelling baby lotion on him (just thinking of the smell makes me smile) and put him in warm PJs with a onesie and socks underneath. Then I combed his little peach fuzz on top of his head. He enjoyed bath time! Great job not falling over or thrashing about, my big little man! :) :) :)

No comments: