Friday, January 20, 2012

Date Night!

I had asked Mom if she would be available to watch our three little loves on Wednesday, January 11 (or 1/11) so Shawn & I could go on a date. While it didn't work for her to do it that day, she suggested the night before. We were thrilled to go out together. As much as we adore our boys, it's also nice to have some Mommy & Daddy time.
In preparation, Shawn went and got a double-take deal on a new restaurant to try. That morning was my first morning back to Bible study, and I told the gals about how excited I was for our date. :) We dropped our little men off at Mamaw's (thanks for watching them!) and headed out for Chinese. The food was good, but probably not a place we would go to again. That said, the company was excellent! When we were finished, we picked our boys back up. They had had fun playing, and Mom bought Joshua a hat to match Caleb's since they both wanted it. After we tucked the boys in bed, Shawn & I watched "Sherlock Holmes" and it was excellent. It was a great night, and I am so happy to be married to my man! :) :) :)

No comments: