Monday, January 30, 2012

The Schnookapants

Joshua comes up with some really silly names for things. We've been doing a "Chunk-em-pants Dance" at our house that cracks me up! Somehow, our little Ryan has become a Schnookapants in the midst of it (notice that Joshua loves the word "pants" and uses it often). I love my little Schnookapants!
I took Ryan to the doctor's on Monday because he had run out of his reflux medication, and they insisted on weighing him before refilling it. (Annoying since I have a scale here! Cha-ching for them, I guess.) He now OFFICIALLY weighs 18 lbs 8 oz. We got his medication refilled, and the doctor also noted that he has FOUR teeth coming in at once up top. I can see the whites of all of them, but they're not through yet. WOW! Poor little guy!
Ryan is very close to being able to stand and get into things. He gets up on his knees already and assumes the crawling position when sitting, moving in and out of it to go back to sitting. I remember working on these things with Joshua in his physical therapy, so it's amazing to watch and recognize each stage! With that, Daddy lowered the pack-n-play from what it was in the above pictures. No need to let my little Schnookie hurt himself! This is such a great stage! I'm loving every moment! :) :) :)

No comments: