Wednesday, May 6, 2009

That's Better!

Joshua amazes us more and more each day with his sayings and his use of vocabulary at just the right time. For example, the other day we were driving around and he asked for "more God song" which is the "Step by Step" song originally created by Rich Mullins ("Oh God, you are my God, and I will ever praise you...I will seek you in the morning, and learn to walk in your wa-ys and step by step you'll lead me, and I will follow you all of my days."). He loves this song and sings along very clearly and in tune. Since the entire CD is of worship songs, Shawn simply turned the radio up, thinking that that would satisfy Joshua's "more."

Again, Joshua said 'more God song, please!' and I explained that he wanted the song that had just ended. So, we put on the track he was asking for and Joshua beamed saying "THAT'S BETTER!!!" Just this expression made us giggle. Daddy says this to Bean all the time, and when you hear the right words at the right time from a little guy, it just makes you realize how quickly they grow and learn. We are enjoying every minute!

No comments: