Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy 32 months!

Happy 32nd birthday, Joshua!We spent Joshua's birthday walking outside (even though it was freezing out!), grocery shopping - where he got to 'steer' in the car at the front of the cart - playing outside in the garage and playing inside in the office. Daddy started showing him the game 'Memory' today.Joshua cracked us up this weekend when he was singing "where is thumbkin?" and instead sings "where is punkin?" His little singing voice is absolutely adorable. We LOVE to hear him sing! And thankfully he enjoys singing.For Daddy's birthday, I let Joshua pick out his birthday gift. We went into the dollar store, and I said he could buy anything he wanted for Daddy for his birthday. He looked and looked and looked. I thought for sure he would get him a set of balls. Then he eyed up some water guns. Finally, he found something he 'had to have' (as my mom & I say when we go shopping). There was a little mailbox-looking shape that was pink plastic with netting. I had no idea what it was but he said "This is for Daddy!" Okay! We bought it. I laughed and laughed as I wrapped this pink treasure. Here it was a bug catcher. They've gone exploring in the backyard for bugs a few times, and I think Daddy actually enjoyed the gift (or at least got a kick out of it). Birthdays abound this month! Happy 32 months!

No comments: