Monday, November 21, 2011

Five Things!

Two weeks before Thanksgiving, in both Caleb's classes, he was asked what he was thankful for. I was genuinely surprised by his response. In both classes he was thankful for 'my baby' or 'baby Ryan.' So sweet! I forgot to take a picture of the one craft, but the other was a little turkey Christmas tree ornament, and his response was written inside. I took a picture of both sides of it because I thought it was precious.
Then as I was rocking and singing with Caleb on a different night before bed, I asked him to name five things things that he was thankful for. I told him it could be anything that he would like to thank God for as we were praising Him together. He responded: "ONE for lollipops, TWO for candy bars, THREE for candy... hmmm... what else is there?"

I asked him "How about for your brothers?" "YES!" "How about for your mommy & daddy?" "YES! That's five! That's what I'm thankful for." Haaaa.... I'm glad he couldn't think of cookies and chocolate, or we would have been off his list. :) :) :)

No comments: