Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Weeping Wednesday

The results are back, even though there are more questions to be answered. Jamie has brain cancer, stage 3. Due to the location of the tumors, an operation is not possible. They are discussing radiation and/or chemo, but the surgeon says this is not a cure, it simply buys a little more time. How much time with or without it is unknown, as this news was hard enough for the two of them to take, in and of itself. I spoke with mom briefly tonight, but she was in no mood to talk. She said both of them were weeping at the news and quite heartbroken. I'm praying for no suffering for either one of them. I'm not sure what else to pray...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't imagine the emotions they must be feeling. I will keep your mother and Jamie in my prayers.
What a picture of your precious Bean! Cute even through the tears.
Kristen

Anonymous said...

Oh Val....my prayers are with your family. We'll talk soon... Love, Suz

cher789 said...

Oh Val,
I pray the Lord strngthens your family through this time and draws you all closer to himself.
I can't imagine processing news like that.
Cheryl