Thursday, March 1, 2007

Happy Anniversary!

This post is dedicated to Shawn, the man of my dreams. I love you with all of my heart. Thank you for an amazing marriage - you are the best!

The day we got married was the best day of my life! All of our family and friends together to celebrate our union...I know we both had a great time. Most of all, though, the vows that you wrote touched my heart.

I also loved our time in Jamaica. We've had tons of fabulous vacations together, but Jamaica was by far my favorite. As I look outside and see the snow on the ground, I wish we were back there. (Joshua, on the other hand, is quite content right now playing with the bird that's on his mat. He is also looking forward to Grandma coming tonight so we can go out to dinner, thanks to Beth teaching my class.) Here are some pictures to take you back to Swept Away.
Thank you for being wonderful to me and the Bean. We couldn't ask for anything more! You are a huge blessing to me, and I am looking forward to the next hundred years with you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary Valerie and Shawn!

I have enjoyed reading your posts. Thank you for your faith. You have been an inspiration to me.

I've especially enjoyed the photos of Joshua. I'm so glad he's doing well.

You are an amazing young woman. I'm proud to be related to you.

Anonymous said...

"Happy Anniversary" -- a beautiful tribute to a man who has made you secure in his love for you and your son. How lovely to read of your happiness together!